I am very fortunate that my sister has a home in East Hampton so I can explore the area and discover the truly beautiful natural beaches, different types of restaurants and local markets.
Sag Harbor is just a few minutes’ drive from East Hampton and has retained its charm with locally owned stores, restaurants and entertainment. To me it is a true slice of Americana. Some of my favorites are as follows:
- Provisions is a natural health food store and organic café. With outdoor seating the food is fresh, delicious and casual.
- Tutto Il Giorno is set across the water with a fantastic fresh Italian menu. The pasta with eggplant, the fresh fish and the soups are mouthwatering. Every dessert I have tried has been out of this world. The décor is rustic but modern.
- Baron’s Cove has recently been renovated. A boutique hotel with great dining on the 2nd floor overlooking the water. A soothing and chic lobby bar to grab a drink, sit by the fireplace and relax.
- Page on Main Street is one of my favorites for a great meal in a relaxing setting. The service has always been really friendly and food choices are well priced and tasty.
- Buddha Berry is a super fun spot to savor varied flavors of frozen yogurt with an assortment of toppings. Located on main Street in a Victorian like town home.
[fancy_images width=”305″ height=”300″]
[image title=”Provisions” caption=”Provisions”]https://www.fatemehrecommends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Travel_Sag_Harbor_Provisions.jpg[/image]
[image title=”Tutto Il Giorno” caption=”Tutto Il Giorno”]https://www.fatemehrecommends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Travel_Sag_Harbor_TuttoIlGiorno.jpg[/image]
[image title=”Barons Cove” caption=”Barons Cove”]https://www.fatemehrecommends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Travel_Sag_Harbor_BaronsCove.jpg[/image]
[image title=”Page” caption=”Page”]https://www.fatemehrecommends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Travel_Sag_Harbor_Page.jpg[/image]
[image title=”Buddha Berry” caption=”Buddha Berry”]https://www.fatemehrecommends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Travel_Sag_Harbor_BuddhaBerry.jpg[/image]