Daryl’s suggestion for a healthier body in 2014!
Let’s make this the year you REALLY reach all of your Health, Wellness & Lifestyle Goals.
IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU WILL ACHIEVE. That is not a cliché we hear all the time … but it is the REALITY of our existence!
Let’s do something for your HEALTH and WELLNESS every day of this year, no excuses.
I promise you, you’ll feel the difference!!!
- DO 20 TO 30 MINUTES OF CARDIO ACTIVITY BETWEEN 5AM AND 9AM.
- DON’T DRINK WATER OR LIQUIDS WITH YOUR FOOD (you’ll get bloated).
- IF YOU’RE DRINKING LIQUOR, DRINK WATER AS WELL BETWEEN EACH DRINK.
- EAT A LOT OF LITTLES, NOT A LITTLE OF LOTS!!!!
- TAKE TIME TO ENJOY THE TASTE OF YOUR FOOD, CHEW IT SLOWLY, DON’T JUST EAT AND STUFF.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!!
If you have any questions for Daryl you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org