Daryl’s TOP 10 TIPS that I feel will help you find the RIGHT TRAINER and get you moving in the RIGHT direction.
[fancy_list style=”check_list” variation=”hotpink”]
- Get a basic HEALTH Check Up with your DOCTOR Prior to make sure you are at least fit to start.
- Ask around for a TRAINER REFERRAL from someone you trust.
- Make sure your Trainer is CERTIFIED.
- MEET with your Trainer and see if you have the same goals and plan of action in mind. This is very important.
- Discuss TRAINING FEES. The value has to match the price!
- Complete Discloser on ALL PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS you have, Past and Present and make sure they have knowledge on the issues.
- Make sure your Trainer has YOUR BEST INTEREST in mind, not just their own personal growth.
- Make sure your Trainer is CREATIVE with their training and keeps you engaged.
- Make sure your Trainer Looks the part, acts the part, and is PROFESSIONAL.
- MAKE SURE YOUR READY TO MAKE A LIFESTYLE COMMITMENT AND JUST DO IT!!
I hope this has been helpful and that you are now ready to take that first step. Please feel free to reach out to Daryl via email.